8.19.2012

Iz Gonna Write!!!11!!!

Hello everybody it is Jason here. I have decided to write more on my personal blog. As for what I will write about, I am not quite sure. I will try to post more often as much as I can. I will be trying to use Dragon Naturally Speaking as a fun tool to do this. I have tested Dragon Naturally Speaking lately and it does seem to improve over time but my Bluetooth in-ear headset seems to not be able to hear me so I will be moving to an old headset I have had packed away. The only issue with that old headset, I have, is that it squeezes the hell out of my head but it has a nice boom microphone that is closer to my mouth. Outside of the headset, I will be using the old-fashioned method of using a keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Here > | <