6.27.2012

Mental Ramblings of the Mind

Do you ever have the urge to do something outside your norm? Outside your norm meaning away from your job, your lifestyle, your daily grind. Do you feel that you can do much more than your physical boundaries but you cannot go past those physical boundaries? That is rather where I am right now. I know I can do more than I am doing now but just cannot get into gear, get going, get moving.

I have a few cool ideas I want to try but I just cannot pin them down, flesh them out on paper or digital paper for that matter. I have much to say but nothing springs from my vocal box when I want to say something.

Guess I am in a weird mood today. Eh, let us see what today, tomorrow, and the next day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Here > | <