8.19.2017

*Muffled* Hlp, Hel..,help, HELP!!!

I am stuck in a box. This place is dirty and moldy. I need some fresh air. I stumble around in the dark feeling the walls of the box. What is this - a latch!! Let me twist this round. Creeeeeeeeeeeek!!! A Mouth Opens. I’m Back!!

Hello everyone Welcome to My World. Let me repeat. Hello, people welcome to My World. Guess what it has been roughly four months since I tried to write something down on this ancient, old, blog of mine. I have been stuck in the dark of my mind, and profound negativity and I am done with it. Yah, hear me I am done with it!!! *Raises Fist in the Air*

Heh, yeah, it has been awhile, and I was having a mostly great morning after being frustrated as hell with little gremlin problems since it is some intense ass communication retrograde where nothing seems to communicate right, or there are issues. I was off work happy wired to some sugar to look down at my car outside my place of employment and notice some assclown either a fucked up co-worker or a goddamn bum cut, stabbed, shanked into my tire. Great, hope it lasts, and it is still intact. Scared to Drive my car and put air in the tire. Super, just after I get my car back from the shop!!! Ugggghhhh, God Damn it!!

Now that that rant is done let us talk about things and other rants. I noticed that people are quite a bit pissier about things lately. Soo pissy and negative be it the New President (He Won Get Over It!) to North Korea to the Neo-Nazi–Antifa Gang Fights (Don't Block Me Google!) to all this Racial shit to the back and forth Bitch Fests on the Internet.

Everybody is in a tissy about something these days. To be honest, everybody, are things as bad as we see or what the lying off their ass media is trying to portray to us, or what high political persons or billionaires want us to behave? You, Me, I, We all need to get back to the times of being happy or seeing the happiness in things. I just recently after arguing about things with many people I stopped and just completely dumped and removed all political pages and followings from all my social media. It is just too much. It wastes so much goddamn time to do this. The darkness that consumes you from reading, watching, and listening to all this is unbelievable. There are way better things we can be doing. First, we could you know live our lives and stay the fuck out of other people’s business like people used to do. Quit being so goddamn triggered of little, stupid, and meaningless shit. Quit being so goddamn offended about every fucking thing under the sun. Quit being Spoiled Fucking Crybabies. Grow some balls, get some calluses, and put on your big boy and girl pants for once. Moreover, for the love of Jebus quit parroting what the media and political groups (all sides) lock on repeat, learn what words mean before you spew it out of your mouths. You are a Racist, Misogynist, God Damn Nazi, ETC! So many people sound like complete stupid goddamn fucking idiots.

Get off social media, get off the Internet, Turn off your phone, Turn off Your TV, Go outside and breathe the air. And if you cannot turn off your TVs, Watch some cartoons or some comedy movies. Go to the Movies. Get out and move your fat ass it will help you! Get your mind off bitching, moaning, and all this fucking negativity. DETOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Here > | <